Most people will scrunch up their noses when you say apple cider vinegar, but this little liquid packs a huge health punch.
My grandmother swore by this stuff, and anytime I was sick she would fill a little glass of it for me to drink. It always did the trick – it helped remedy everything from sore throats to coughs. Needless to say that over the years I’ve gotten used to it’s tartness, but sometimes it’s a little much to take.
So I’ve been looking for a way to add this healthy vinegar to my diet (other than cooking and soaking), and I found a wonderful elixir recipe. This drink is amazingly tasty and easy to fix!
Raw Apple Cider Vinegar Elixir:
- 1 1/2 cup of cold filtered water
- -4 tbs of apple juice ( I used fresh juice)
- 2 tbs of Bragg Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon1
- 1/2 tsp of grade B maple syrup (optional)
Place all the ingredients together in a glass and stir until it is all mixed together. You can add a little ice if you like, and drink!
Tasty and healthy little drink!Why apple cider vinegar you may ask? It is something that you body will love you for!
- Promotes digestion & pH Balance (a natural remedy for heartburn)
- Helps control weight
- Helps regulate blood sugar
- Reduce sinus infections and sore throats
- It is rich in enzymes and potassium
- Can help ease menstrual cramps
- Helps promote youthful healthy bodies
- Rich in enzymes & potassium
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Helps soothe dry throats
- Helps remove body sludge toxins
- Yields clear, healthy skin and relieves conditions like acne
- Soothes irritated skin
- Relieves muscle pain from exercise
Come on – even Hippocrates, Father of Medicine, used it for its amazing health qualities! I swear by the stuff! It has always been a part of my arsenal when I get sick, so I thought why wait til I’m sick? I can stay healthy with ACV in my diet everyday.
So, this is one tasty way I can include ACV in my diet, and, trust me, I’ll be looking for more! Hmmm…maybe next time I’ll add mint.
Try this elixir for one week and leave me a comment about how you feel! If anything, the elixir tastes delicious!!